Your Wrinkles Will Disappear 15 Minutes After You Apply This Mixture!
We do numerous jobs with our hands. We take adequate care of our hands, because we perform our everyday activities with them. The first signs of the aging process are manifested on the hands, the face or the hair, and because of that people spend a fortune on skincare products.
In this article, we are going to show you how to prepare a simple home-made recipe which will help you to take adequate care of your hands. The effects of this home-made recipe have already been proven, and the results will definitely amaze you. Try it now!
As we said before, it is very easy to prepare this home-made recipe; you should only read the instructions carefully.
Smooth and young hands:
• Eggs – The egg remedy is going to enhance hand elasticity. All you have to do is to mix 1 tablespoon of honey with the egg whites. The, apply it on the hands and leave it until it dries. Finally, wash your hands with lukewarm water and soap.
• Potato – The potato remedy is going to make the hands smooth. All you have to do is to bake a medium-size potato. After that, prepare a puree and add2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, milk, and put it in fridge. Spread the mixture on your hands two or three times per week and leave for about 15 minutes. In the end, wash your hands with soap and lukewarm water.
• Rosehip oil – The rosehip oil remedy is going to make your hands firm and elastic. Massage the hands with the rosehip oil every day to refresh them.
Hands with spots:
• Sugar and lemon – this is a very simple home-made remedy. All you have to do is to read the instructions carefully. First, squeeze half a lemon and add 2 tablespoons of sugar in the lemon juice. Massage your hands with the exfoliate mixture in a circular motion. Finally, wash your hands with lukewarm water and soap. The result will surprise you.
• Almond oil – It is very beneficial for your hands. Keep your hands in cold water up to 5 minutes and leave them dry. After that, put a silky cream on them. Put cotton gloves on your hands and leave them during the night. Your hands will become hydrated in the morning.
• Petroleum jelly – All you have to do is to put petroleum jelly on the hands. After that, put cotton gloves on the hands and leave them throughout the whole night.
What you should not do:
• Firstly, you should not bite your nails, because it has side effects on the growth of your skin.
• Secondly, you should not expose your hands to very hot water, because it will make them dehydrated. You should use lukewarm water.
• Thirdly, this is how to take care your hands in winter. The most affected parts of the cold weather are the hands, so you should protect them by wearing gloves.
I really hope that you enjoyed reading the article. Please, share it with your family and friends. Thank you very much and have a good day.