This Oil Treats Fungus, Psoriasis, Acne, Cold Sores And Much More
Melaleuca oil, which is commonly known like tea tree oil, can be obtained from the leaves of the plant Melaleuca alternifolia. It is essential oil which has around 92 different components and it can range in color from pale yellow to clear.
This plant is able to grow like a tree or shrub and it has fresh and camphor-like smell. It originates in Northeast coast of Australia, New South Wales and to Southeast Queensland.
In the past in the 1920s, one Australian researcher – Arthur Penfold studied a lot of different native extracted oils that actually encouraged him to start with the commercial tea tree industry. We can find 8 species of tea tree which are grown because of their oil, and Melaleuca alternifolia is the most important.
It is widely known because of its powerful properties. In the past the Australian Aboriginals crushed the leaves and after they inhaled the vapors for promoting a sensation of clearer airways. Additionally they used the crushed leaves for application on their skin like a bandage and they used its cooling benefits.
Melaleuca is able to purify the skin and it can promote a healthy complexion. It can be used like a cleaning agent, which means it can be used for cleaning the surfaces in the home and protection against some environmental threats. If you take it orally, it is able to promote powerful immune system.
We present you the amazing properties of Melaleuca alternifolia
Melaleuca alternifolia has different remedial properties.
– Immune stimulant
– Tissue regenerative
We present you how to use tea tree oil in your own home:
– Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering in order to keep them looking healthy and nice.
– Add a couple of drops into your facial cleanser in order to promote healthy complexion.
– Apply one or two drops on your irritated skin and add a carrier oil such as coconut oil or jojoba or almond oil.
– Combine 30 drops of this essential oil along and add 10 drops of clove oil, lavender oil. Also add 8 oz of aloe Vera gel, in order to prepare a homemade hand sanitizer.
– In a spray bottle with water add a few of drops of this oil and make a homemade cleaner which can be used for different purposes.
– In order to eliminate bacteria from the toothbrush, just rub a few of drops of tea tree oil on the brush.
– For purifying a larger area, just add a couple of drops into a diffuser
– Add one drop of tea tree oil on your palms and place them under your nose, and inhale its vapors for promoting a clear breathing.
– In 4 ounces of water dilute a drop of tea tree oil.
– Add one drop in warm tea, water, veggie cap with coconut or olive oil or in citrus beverage to boost your immune system.
– Cold sores
– Fungal infections
– Vaginal infections
– Insect stings and bites
– Bacterial infections
– Respiratory tract infections and congestion
Note: you should keep this oil out of reach of children and please avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas. In case you are pregnant, under doctor`s care, or nursing, before using it you should consult your doctor.