Treat Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis And Other Skin Allergies With This Super Plant!
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries due to its healing properties. This amazing plant was even used by Christopher Columbus and Cleopatra. Aloe Vera is also called ″lily of the desert″, ″burn plant″ and ″wonder plant″ and it originates from Sudan.
This plant contains 75 active compounds such as vitamins, amino acids and minerals that our bodies need for optimal function.
Furthermore, it is also rich in vitamins such as B1, A, B3, B2, B6, C, E and B12 as well as some minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, copper and sodium.
Aloe Vera is also known for its soothing properties and it is used in the treatment of skin abrasions, burns, sun damage, swelling and redness.
However, nowadays Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant which has versatile and deeper healing properties. For example, the oral consumption regulates the body pH by increasing the alkalization.
It also supports memory and learning processes in the brain, relieves constipation and promotes the normal stomach lining.
Here is a list of all Aloe Vera’s properties and its health benefits:
1. Removes makeup: Due to its cooling effects, Aloe Vera calms the skin.
2. Hair Conditioner: Apply a small amount of Aloe Vera on your scalp and massage it for 2 minutes before you rinse it off.
3. Shampoo-Enhancer: If you add Aloe Vera to the shampoo you usually use, it will make your hair look healthier and shinier.
4. Increases Hair Growth: This amazing plant contains important enzymes which stimulate hair growth.
5. Treats acne: Since this plant has anti-inflammatory effects, it can help the treatment of acne and many other skin conditions.
6. Prevents and eliminates stretch marks: Aloe Vera can regenerate the skin thus preventing and eliminating stretch marks.
7. Heals Sunburns: It can effectively heal sunburns due to its antiseptic properties.
8. Moisturizes the skin: Aloe Vera supplies the cells with oxygen thus strengthening the tissue and moisturizing its texture.
9. Helps the treatment of Eczema, Herpes, Dermatitis, Psoriasis and skin allergies: It can effectively help the treatment of the previously mentioned skin conditions since it can penetrate the layers of the skin.
10. Personal Lubricant: Its moisturizing effects make this plant to function as personal lubricant.
11. Shaving gel: Its soothing and anti-inflammatory effects calm the redness and the irritation, and give the skin smooth surface.
12. Strengthens the nails: Aloe Vera heals cuticles and damaged beds. Massage your nails with Aloe Vera gel or soak them in Aloe Vera’s juice.
13. Swollen Gums: It can soothe your swollen gums by optimizing the defense mechanisms of your body.
14. Eases menstrual cramps: Oral consumption of Aloe Vera juice reduces fatigue, eases menstrual cramps and alleviates the pain.
15. Fights colds and flu: As we have mentioned earlier in this article, Aloe Vera is rich in various minerals, vitamins and amino acids which strengthen your immune system thus protecting your organism against colds and flu.