How To Remove The Sweat Stains From Your Clothes Just By Using Baking Soda And Aspirin!
Here are 30 amazing shoe and clothing tricks that will make your life better:
Before washing your sweaty clothes, spray them with a mixture of water and lemon juice in order to eliminate stains of sweat or discoloration.
How to clean sweat marks from your clothes:
Usually, the laundry detergents are very ineffective in cleaning the yellow sweat marks that make you clothes look awful. However, there are numerous products for removing sweat stains, such as Clorox 2, OxiClean, Country Save Bleach, and others, which are useful for removing stains.
How to remove sweat marks:
1. Lemon juice
2. Baking soda
5. Hydrogen peroxide
6. White vinegar
8. Meat tenderizer
It is one of the easiest and most common alternatives for removing sweat stains from your clothes.
Just mix water and lemon juice in equal amounts and rub the mixture on the stain. In order to scrub the sweat mark away, table salt can also be used.
In a ½ cup of warm water add 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Apply the mixture on the sweat stain. For better results, you can use a fingernail brush or a toothbrush. Leave the mixture on the stain for an hour and then wash the clothing.
Mix 4 cups of water with half a cup of ammonia. Apply the mixture on the sweat stain several times, until it fades away.
You can also remove sweat marks from your clothes by dissolving three aspirin pills in half a cup of lukewarm water. Then, soak the cloth area with sweat stain in it from 3 – 4 hours. After that, wash it as before. If the sweat mark has only faded, but has not disappeared totally, repeat the procedure. It is thought that aspirin is useful for removing sweat marks, because it consists of salicylic acid that is similar to acetic acid in the vinegar.
Another natural bleach is the hydrogen peroxide. Soak the cloth part with sweat mark in a mixture of water and 3 % hydrogen peroxide. Before washing it, leave it from 20 – 30 minutes. To add, you can also try a mixture of water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Moreover, you can also try a combination of hydrogen peroxide and dish soap. Leave it for an hour. When you use hydrogen peroxide, you should rinse the cloth thoroughly, because when exposed on sun, it will become yellow.
If you are worried about the fading of the colors of the clothes, you can use white vinegar instead of hydrogen peroxide. Try to remove the sweat stains with a mixture of half a cup of water and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Rub it on the cloth and leave it for half an hour. Then, wash it or put it in the washing machine.
You can also try a mixture of half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar. Apply it on the stain and leave it during the night. For gentle clothes, like wool, rayon, silk, etc., you can try diluted vinegar. Finally, wash them.
It is very efficient in removing hard sweat stains from the clothes. Mix 1 tablespoon of borax and water, and apply the mixture on the sweat stain. Leave it for about 30 minutes. Finally, wash the cloth. Do not use borax on gentle clothes.
It is strange how meat tenderizer can remove sweat strain. It is also used as deodorant. In order to successfully remove the stain, first, soak it with water and spray the tenderizer on it. Finally, rub the stain. Meat tenderizers consist of enzymes, such as bromelain that is useful for braking down the proteins in sweat, without destroying the clothing.
In addition, a great number of people have admitted that they have removed sweat stains using some unusual products, such as hair shampoo, white toothpaste, mouthwash, baby wipes, vodka, or even denture tablets. The best way to remove sweat stains from delicate cloths or to have them cleaned professionally.
• Before you use the methods mentioned above, first try them on a smaller area of your clothing. Also, if the stain is hard, you can repeat the method again.
• If you have got rid of the stain, but there is still a discoloration of the swear stain, you can use several drops of hydrogen peroxide, plus ammonia.
• You should not use chlorine bleach for removing stains, because it can react with the sweat proteins and can darken the stain.
• Clothes with sweat stain should not be washed in hot water, because in this way the stain will be set by the heat, thus making it very hard to remove. Moreover, you should not put them in the dryer.
• In order to prevent sweat stain on your clothes, you can wear a cotton undershirt, which will absorb the sweat. To add, in order to prevent sweat stain, you should wash the cloths immediately in cold water. It will also prevent the need to use some sweat removing method later.
• Use antiperspirant or aluminum-free deodorant, because aluminum combines with the sweat and leads to discoloration of the clothes. Also, when you apply antiperspirant on your skin, first let it dry and them put on your shirt.