Grow Your Hair Super Fast With These Tips! (Results In One Week)
In this article you can find the simplest way to make your hair grow faster in just one week. The first step is to add some vitamins and ingredients into your daily diet and to make some adjustments too. The results will amaze you!
The trick is very simple. Follow these instructions:
1. Hair treatments
Use a warm oil to massage your scalp. This kind of massage improves the scalp health and makes the hair grow faster. You can use essential oils such as: jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil and olive oil.
The first step is to warm up the oil in the microwave. Before using it for massage make sure it is not too hot, otherwise you can damage your hair and scalp.
Massage the scalp with the oil in circular motion with your fingertips. You can also ask somebody to do that for you. The massage should last around 15 minutes. Then, run the warm oil through the hair and keep it for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with a shampoo more than once in order to remove the oil. Also, an excellent option is to make your own homemade mask. Apply the hair mask twice a week and it will encourage the follicles growth.
2. Homemade oil mask
Mix 1 glass of coconut oil with macadamia oil, jojoba oil and 1 tablespoon almond oil. Apply this combination to damp hair and let it stay for 10 minutes. Then, wash your hair and condition it as you usually do. Castor oil is also an excellent option for a hair mask. It may improve your hair health and make it grow faster. Apply this oil on the hair and massage the scalp. Wrap your head with a shower cap and let it stay during the night. The next morning, wash the hair several times, in order to remove the oil and condition it as you normally do.
In order to remove the grime, oil buildup and dirt in your hair use apple cider vinegar. It can remove any kind of residue from the hair style products as well. Moreover, apple cider vinegar is the natural alternative for your shampoo and it can be also used in your conditioner routine. Put 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into 2 glasses of water and wash your hair with this combination. The water may smell strongly, but the smell will afterwards fade away. Another option is to mix 2 drops of the previously mentioned essential oils and massage the scalp three or five times a week. You can use jojoba oil, lavender oil, thyme, rosemary and cedar wood.
3. These super foods will improve your hair health
Besides drinking a lot of water, you should consume lean protein too, especially walnuts since they are rich in vitamin E; salmon (rich in vitamin D and omega-3), spinach (rich in beta carotene, iron and folate) and eggs (rich in iron, which carries the oxygen to the hair follicles).
Greek yogurt, blueberries and sweet potatoes are also extremely beneficial for the hair growth.
4. Other useful advices:
• The first thing you should do is to limit the shampoo routine to three or even two times a week so that the oils can penetrate the hair. Also, it is very important the way you wash your hair. Make sure you massage your scalp with the shampoo and as you wash it out, let the shampoo to run down your hair strands.
• You should condition the hair only when it is wet. The hair conditioner replaces the proteins and lipids in the hair shafts and improves its health and growth.
• Avoid wrapping the wet hair in a towel. If you like to do it, then make sure the towels are thin and soft. Microfiber towels are very gentle and can dry your hair without damaging it.
• Make sure you brush your hair before going to bed. Start brushing it from the scalp and go through each hair section at least once. This increases the scalp circulation and improves the hair health and growth as well.