Swallow This Mixture Before Bed And Fall Asleep Almost Instantly!
A lot of people mostly rely on chemically produced pills and conventional medicine, and they neglect the natural remedies and natural traditional medicine which were used by our ancestors.
For example, honey, is a popular folk medicine, and it is sweeter than sugar, but it is way healthier. This is a combination of 2 types of sugars that is broken down by our bodies a lot faster and easier. It has low Glycemic index, and it is absorbed gradually in the bloodstream.
One blog says that honey is able to restore and promote sleep by being active on 2 levels.
The most important thing it gives a proper supply of liver glycogen during the night when the body is fasting and the stores are low. Just like Fessenden says, the average adult liver has up to 75 to 100 grams of storage space for glycogen and this range depends on the gender and body sizes.
Throughout the day, the body takes 10 gr. of glycogen in an hour, and it leaves the stores very low by the time we go bed at 11 p.m.
We present you more than 40 amazing health benefits of raw honey:
• Improves the immune system.
• Provides antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
• Offers antifungal and antibacterial properties.
• Gives energy and minimizes fatigue.
• Supports the beneficial bacteria growth in the intestine.
• It helps for weight loss. For greatest results, you should drink warm water with lemon and honey each morning.
• Even though honey contains more calories than sugar, honey can support the fat digestion which is stored in the body if drank with warm water.
• It can improve the blood flow that in turn prevents the appearance of a heart disease.
• It can help with sore throat.
• It can bring back your eyesight. Combine 2 teaspoons of honey and add carrot juice. Drink this regularly.
• It can improve digestion and it can help you to treat acid reflux.
• Reduces pain and inflammation.
• It can alkalize the pH levels of the body.
• It has phytonutrients that have anti-cancer and anti-tumor preventing properties.
• It soothes burns and disinfects wounds. Combine garlic and honey and apply this paste on the wound.
• Destroys bacteria which cause acne.
• It can prevent low white blood cell count.
• It can combat pollen allergies. For this, just take one teaspoon of honey couple of times in a day, for a period of few months before the allergy season begins
• It can help to flush out parasites from the liver and colon.
• For curing hangover, just mix 70 ml of organic yoghurt and 15 ml of honey and 80 ml of fresh orange juice.
• To ease the symptoms of eczema, combine honey, black pepper and ginger an make a salve which you should apply directly on the affected skin.
• It can help with dandruff and scalp problems.
• It can treat ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.
• Cinnamon and honey mixture can help you with arthritis. Just massage the paste on the itching body part.
• It can boost stamina among athletes.
• It can treat anxiety.
• It can reduce metabolic stress.
• It can treat toothache: combine cinnamon and honey and make a paste which should be applied on the aching tooth.
• It can clear up sinuses: combine one teaspoon of honey with one teaspoon of ginger juice and drink this mixture 2 – 3 times in a day.
• It can reduce morning sickness.
• It will moisturize your skin.
• It can help you with hiccups.
• It can help you with pink eye. Combine one teaspoon of honey with one cup of water and gently heat it. Let it to cool, and drop the mixture in your eye using an eye dropper.
• In order to reduce hay fever take one tablespoon of honey every morning.
• For reducing tension I the headache drink half a glass of warm water combined with few teaspoons of honey.
• For skin softening add honey in your bath water.
• Combine 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of honey before going to bed for alleviating leg cramps.
• Combine cinnamon and one teaspoon of honey in hot water and you will eliminate bad breath.
• Combine 3 tablespoons of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey and 16 oz of tea for reducing the cholesterol levels.
When you buy honey, you just have to be sure that it is organic and raw because the heating during the manufacturing can destroy the nutrients and enzymes. The best option is locally grown raw honey.