Eliminate Dark Circles Under Your Eyes With This Simple Trick, It Really Works!
Numerous researches have already shown that the dark circles under the eyes make you look older than wrinkles, pigment changes or fine lines. That is the main reason why in this article we are going to discuss about the dark circles.
In addition, its amazing results were immediately noticed, when the doctors showed how it efficiently worked on volunteers from the audience.
In the past, people could get rid of dark under-eye circles only through harmful and surgical procedures. However, there are some natural remedies to treat and to get rid of the dark circles under and around your eyes.
These are several reasons that cause the appearance of the dark circles:
– Genetics plays a big role. If you inherit thin and dark skin under the eyes, blood pools occur, due to lack of sleep or reduced circulation. This condition causes stretching and leaking of the delicate capillaries.
– Age is another reason. Skin becomes thinner and loses collages over time, so veins become more noticeable. This process can by fastened by sunbathing, since it causes collagen to break down and the skin to mottles its color.
– Seasonal allergies also lead to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Ranella Hirsch, a dermatologist who comes from Boston, claims that seasonal allergies stimulate the histamine release in the human body, which additionally leads to swelling and inflamed blood vessels.
In order to find out why the dark circles appear, stretch the skin softly under the eyes. If it becomes darker, the dark circles have appeared as a result of either aging or genetics. If their color does not change, they have appeared as a result of allergies or UV rays.
In which ways can we get rid of the dark circles under the eyes?
1. Almond oil
Almond oil is very beneficial for the treatment of the dark skin under and around the eyes. If you use almond oil regularly, it will help you significantly to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes. Except, almond oil, you can also use Vitamin E oil, so that you can easily eliminate the dark circles.
Cucumbers act as skin lighteners and possess mild astringent properties, which will help you to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes. In addition, they also will refresh and sooth the skin.
3. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is loaded with Vitamin C, which is very beneficial for eliminating the dark circles under the eyes. Moreover, the lemon juice also has skin-lightening properties.
4. Coconut oil
In order to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes, you can gently massage your skin with coconut oil. As a result of the moisturizing properties of the coconut oil, it efficiently prevents fine line and wrinkles under the eyes and makes the skin soft and refreshed.
5. Tea bags
Tea contains caffeine and antioxidants, which are very beneficial in eliminating the dark circles under the eyes and swelling by reducing the retention of fluid and shrinking the blood vessels. The tannins, which are also found in tea, prevent skin discoloration and swelling.
Turmeric possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which eliminate dark circles under the eyes. In addition, it makes the skin more gentle and refreshed.
– Take a rest and sleep enough
– Try not to rub the eyes; because it leads blood vessels to enlarge, thus making the eye circles even darker.
– Remove the make-up before going to bed, because it may lead to eye irritation.
– Avoid exposure to sun.
– Drink a lot of water on a daily basis in order to avoid water retention, which may be the main reason for the appearance of dark circles.
– Consume food that is rich in Vitamins A, E and C, and have a healthy diet.
– In order to prevent eye bags that are formed by fluid retention, lift up your head by using more pillows beneath the head.
– Give up smoking and avoid drinking coffee and alcohol, because smoking may harm the skin cells, whereas coffee and alcohol may lead to dehydration of the body that in turn makes the skin dark around and under the eyes.
Dark circles under the eyes are not considered a serious health problem, even though they make people seem more exhausted, tired, older and unhealthy. By using some of the natural remedies mentioned above, you can efficiently get rid of the dark circles under the eyes.