What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Garlic And Honey For 7 Days On An Empty Stomach
You cannot deny that garlic is one of the most popular foods. If you go in the nearest grocery store, you will see that there are different products with this flavor and they vary from chips, bread, salad dressing, poultry and meat.
It is a demand which is an old phenomenon. People celebrate garlic since ancient times and all ancient civilizations knew a lot about the amazing benefits of garlic. In ancient Egypt garlic was used for boosting productivity and strength, insect infestation and circulatory ailments. One Jewish text, also known as the Talmud prescribed garlic for different disorders including parasites.
Ancient Greek soldiers consumed garlic in order to enhance their courage, and for protecting their skin against different poisons. Ancient Romans used garlic in order to improve their gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular status and to alleviate the joint disease. In China and Japan people used garlic for digestion and respiration. This pattern continues in the Middles Ages, ancient India, Early America and the Renaissance and they were correct.
Garlic and its scientific health benefits
These days, science actually investigated garlic and discovered that it is a super food for healing and health. It has amazing qualities such as:
• Preventing heart attacks and atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease
• Helps in the treatment of fungal infections
• Heals bug bites
• Reduces cholesterol
• Eliminate toxins
• Blood pressure levels
• Eases cold symptoms and hay fever
• Strengthen immunity
• Helps with traveler’s diarrheas
Garlic is able to control symptoms of:
• Enlarged prostate
If you combine it with onion and ginger, it can detoxify the entire body after chemotherapy.
That is why we will present you one amazing way for eating garlic. Additionally, it will help you to improve your overall health.
Recipe for Garlic and Honey
The benefits of garlic are optimal when you consume it raw, because it contains allicin, which is the main active ingredient. Chop and crush garlic cloves, leave it for around 15 minutes, and then add it in your food. By crushing it you will improve its bioavailability and you should buy a garlic press as soon as you can – if you do not have one.
Eat this recipe before you eat anything else, because this way you will absorb all important nutrients. Consume it on a regular basis and you will strengthen the immune system and achieve optimal health.
You will need:
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2-3 raw garlic cloves chopped finely
Eat it and enjoy! It is very simple and amazing. If you consume it this every day you will boost your energy.
Recipe for Flu
If you are fighting flue or cold you will certainly need an immunity boost. That is why we will present you this amazing tonic. It contains a lot of foods that promote health.
You will need:
• 2 red chili peppers, chopped
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
• Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar
• 5 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Into a mason jar (350-500 ml) make layers using all ingredients – one layer at a time.
2. First add the garlic, chili peppers, and the ginger, and in the end finish all up with the apple cider vinegar and the lemon juice.
3. Finally seal the jar and leave space from the rim (1cm).
4. Keep the jar your pantry and eat a little bit of the mixture on a regular basis until the flu symptoms are gone. You can also use it for prevention.