Prevent And Cure Joint Pain And Gout By Removing Uric Acid Crystallization From Your Body. Here’s How
Gout is a severe health problem and its symptoms are sharp, intense pain and swelling and joint stiffness.
It happens because of improper uric metabolism that causes arthritis in the small bones of the feet.
That is why it is very important to remove the waste that causes accumulation of uric acid in the joints. The raised uric acid levels of uric acid are hyperuricemia that is a very common issue in the case of gout.
However, it does not mean that if a person has hyperuricemia, they will gout as well.
If the kidneys cannot properly eliminate the uric acid, they will create deposits in all joints that will trigger inflammation. That is why there are different homemade remedies that will help you to prevent and avoid urid acid crystallization.
The first thing you need to do for preventing these problems is to start and make lifestyle changes and the first thing is your diet. It is very important to consume fruits and vegetables, lean meats, whole grains and to reduce the alcohol intake as well as the intake of processed foods and sugar.
Additionally it is important to drink a lot of water, because our body will be hydrated and it will remove uric acid, toxins and waste in a natural way. You should drink tea, reduce the stress levels and consume more fresh juices.
The swelling and pain which are caused by gout may be reduced if you use certain powerful and effective homemade natural remedied just like the one that we present you below:
– Baking soda is very effective and amazing when it comes to treating gout. Just add ½ a teaspoon of baking soda in ½ glass of water and drink it on a regular basis and if you experience gout attack you should use one teaspoon of the mixture.
– Apple cider vinegar is also effective for treating gout, because it will alkalize your body, since it contains malic acid, which will dissolves the uric acid and it will eliminate it from your body. Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and add it in one glass of water. You should drink it two times in a day solution twice a day, before your dinner and lunch.
– You can also reduce or prevent gout you by consuming more alkaline drinks and foods, like lemon juice. All of these foods are able to prevent uric acid deposits.
– You can squeeze ½ a lemon in one glass of lukewarm water. Drink the mixture every morning once you wake up.
We present you three foods which are very beneficial if you have gout problems:
• Turmeric is very useful, because it contains curcumin, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and it will protect your kidneys.
• Flaxseeds can decrease the uric acid level and it can give you different health benefits.
• Pineapples contain one active ingredient and it is called bromelain. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and it can also act like an analgesic agent.