5 Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic
Your body is a machine based on the ideal chemical, bacterial and cell equilibrium. How to say if there is no balance in your body? Check your level of pH.
A healthy environment that is not too acidic and not too alkaline is the ideal situation for your body. You may be more prone to certain diseases if your body is overly acidic.
This is because the body may need to bring minerals like calcium, potassium, and sodium from your bones when the body is too acidic to neutralize the acid. This can put a lot of strain on your body.
If you don’t understand these things, here’s a short explanation. PH values are your body’s alkalinity or acidity. Your body needs a ideal equilibrium of acidity and alkalinity to function correctly. In order to digest food, your stomach needs acidity and your system needs alkalinity.
Signs your body may be too acidic:
- Even though you have had enough sleep, you feel tired.
- For no understandable reason, you find yourself particularly irritable.
- You feel you can’t concentrate or often have brain-fog.
- You have issues with acne or other skin conditions.
- You have problems with hormonal imbalance
Diet modifications can do great things for your general health.
Foods to eat: Kale, Broccoli, Cucumber, Spinach, Arugula, Collards, Zucchini, Soji, Tofu, Tofu Nuts.
Foods to avoid: dairy, eggs, meat, processed canned foods, caffeine